Here at Flo-Gro Systems Ltd we take your privacy seriously, and will only use your personal information to manage our relationship directly with you, to provide you with the products you have requested from us.
This document covers:
- The types of information we collect about you
- How we collect and use it
- Who we might share it with
- The steps we`ll take to make sure it stays private and secure
- Your rights to your information
More informationFor more details about anything covered in this overview, please do contact us by phone or email.
Who we areWhen we say “we”, we mean Flo-Gro Systems Limited, which is a registered company in England & Wales, of St. James House, 8 Overcliffe, Gravesend, Kent, DA11 0HJ, who is the “data controller” for the information in this overview.
The information we collectWe collect information about you from different places, including:
- Directly from you.
- From website cookies (see separate Cookies policy)
Why we`ll keep your informationWe will retain your details for two specific reasons:-
- Where we legally have to keep your details: we have a legal obligation to keep invoice records for our business, to comply with HMRC`s VAT and Tax requirements. This requires that we keep copies of invoices and receipts. We will only keep the details you see on your invoice for these purposes, along with a record of transactions within our finance, order management, billing and accounting software.
- For legitimate interests: this is where it will help us to identify you when you contact us again, or to contact you proactively should a legitimate business need arise. This data will include any phone numbers, email addresses and postal addresses you have provided to us.